- How do you think of God, our Heavenly Parent?
- How do you think of your parents?
- “Who am I?”
- Who do you want to be? (dreams, what kind of person you want to be)
- What do you want to do? (desires, why do you want to do that)
- What do you want to leave for your descendants?
- Do you feel good in your everyday life?
- What are your difficulties?
It might be useful to write the answers in a piece of paper or in a file, and read it, pray over it, meditate, and time to time re-write, and see the differences.
Our life has a definite purpose, even when we are blind towards to it, and on the way, with every moment, breathe, thought, deed we are marching for that, or going further.
It is always better to see it…
Be Blessed and Be Blessings to Others!